Thursday, March 21, 2024

Just So I Could Post Something

Yes... And I'm doing it after a long while of not doing so. It's 11:28 PM already and I haven't even written in my journal. But I think I can do that tomorrow -- if I would just recall the things I did today. My head's not functioning well right now. Or should I say, my brain.

Okay, that was a mistake on my choice of words. Sorry. 😅

Anyway, I still don't know what else to do with this blog, if I'm going to be honest. I still love writing and I also love writing my thoughts, especially those that I could never blurt out to anyone. Well, maybe not every thoughts since there are some that I would consider very private. So I still choose the topics that I'd like to talk about here.

Since I don't even post a lot in any of my SNS accounts that much, maybe I could pay attention to this. That's not even hard, right?

WRONG!

Now that it came to this, I was thinking for a while of going back to writing my book comments and series/movie reviews/thoughts. I could do a lot of them -- especially the series ones since I was able to watch an entire series lately. It's been A LONG WHILE since I last did that. I think the last one I did -- at least, writing a series review as a whole -- was when I wrote a review on "A Tale Of Thousand Stars". And the last review I did for a series in which I would write comments per episode would be about "Kishiryu Sentai Ryusoulger". And to think I've only written reviews for, maybe... 2-3 episodes? I still have to check since I'm writing here without checking my previous posts.

That's not a bad idea, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment