Sunday, July 14, 2024

Messy Journal



I'm posting this since I still haven't finished writing my last update for OMOTD. And also because I want to post something here.

So... this is what happens when you're not even in the mood to write in your journal but you still want to write because you don't want to break the chain. I mean, that's more than 1,300 days of daily journaling chain to maintain, you know.

That's why... thank you, pocket notebooks and notepads! And also scrap papers that I cut out just so I can fit them in pockets. You've been a journaling lifesaver. 😂✌️😊💕

Love the smaller writing pads that I can use just to continue writing journal entries. And that I've found ways to keep up with daily journal even when I just wanted to rest and sleep and not do anything.

Doing this may not make a journal spread pretty or aesthetic. But none of them have been my aim about my journal right from the start. I just want to write more words and jot down my thoughts, no matter how long or how short they may be.

No comments:

Post a Comment