Sunday, July 28, 2024

Hi, everyone!

For one, I don't know what to post here. Gosh, even the blog title sounds silly. I have various plans, but I kept putting them on hold, for some reason. There's book reviews, series reviews, love letters... The last one, though, was something I just thought about as I'm writing this entry.

Cringey, if you ask me. I mean... it's been a long time since I've written a love letter to the guy I liked. Well, it was more of a confession letter than an actual love letter to someone I liked. And I sort of a trauma for writing love letters (personal ones) after that. You can already guess what happened when I had someone hand him the letter for me. It was a disaster, in my opinion. So yes, you could say I strayed away from writing letters after that. I just didn't realize it until I graduated college and got flunked on the only two jobs I ever had.

Then, there's the plan to continue writing book reviews. I did write a few back in 2016 ㅡ it was my heyday of writing these, if I say so myself. But I think that's only because I participated in book contests and book giveaways back then. Especially the ones that #RomanceClass would conduct. And I know I wrote some more reviews in 2018, but not as frequent as the ones from 2016. That's crazy! And now, I feel like I want to do it again.

As for the series reviews... Honestly, I rarely even write reviews for series that I've watched. I managed to write episode reviews to only 4 of the series, but I've only written on 2-3 episodes and I stopped for a reason I can't remember now. From what I can recall, I've only written a few reviews for:
  • Kishiryu Sentai Ryusoulger
  • Seishun Tantei Haruya
  • Kamen Rider Kuuga
  • Star⭐Twinkle Pretty Cure
I've never finished writing reviews on all episodes of these 4 series. And I don't pick it up again after that. Kind of disappointing on my part since I remember being enthusiastic when I decided to do reviews for them. The next series I wrote a review about was one of the first BL series I've watched. And I mean, I wrote the reviews on each episode in just one long post. Then again, I finished watching the series for a long while before I decided to write a full series review about it.

And when I saw that a few weeks back, I wanted to do it again. I wanted to make it a reason for me to post daily on this blog. But just like the other ones, I've been putting it on hold, as well.

I have a lot of plans for this blog and one of the major ones was to do daily posting. Just as how I did daily journaling. At the moment, I've been trying to do daily updating on one story I've neglected on Dreame. If I can do the same thing on my daily blog, that would be awesome! 😊💕

No comments:

Post a Comment