Monday, June 3, 2024

New Month, More Thoughts

It's a new month... and honestly, I have nothing much to write here. But this is better than writing my thoughts on Facebook. If I have to be honest, that site had become quite toxic for me. I don't know why... Or maybe I just refuse to know why. Then again, social media had become such a place lately, right? So for now, let me state my thoughts here. Not many people see this, I know. But there are some who would, whether they intend to or not.

Here's a Monday without Lovely Runner, so right now, I don't know what to do. Or what to watch, as well. Yes, I've watched that drama from start to finish since it started airing. In fact, the trailers and teasers really caught my attention that I was so eager to wait for it to start airing back in April. If I have to be honest, I wasn't that much of a K-drama watcher. It's only this year that certain dramas had caught my attention and had made me watch them from beginning to end since they started airing. By far, this 2024, only two dramas did that. The other one was Marry My Husband.

(I wonder if they'd also do an adaptation of another webtoon I liked called Daytime Star. 🤔🤔)

At the moment, I'm here in my room trying to sleep early just so my migraine wouldn't hit my hard again like yesterday. I never had such a strong migraine attack before. What I had yesterday was possibly the worst, by far, to the point that I ended up vomiting twice. It was insane! I was supposed to continue writing Chapter 2 of an ongoing (only slowly being written) fantasy-romance story with the working title "Hope From Love's Memories" but I didn't get to since I need to sleep early. Mom's orders. By the way, this story is the first book of the first part of a set of series called "Transcendental". This series is planned to have three to four sets, if I truly decide to pursue the other sets. But maybe I'll go deeper into what that set of series is all about some other time. I just want to slightly rant here as I try to sleep. 😂😂

Image by beasternchen from Pixabay

I don't have much to write here right now. Or at least, I'm still debating on what to actually write about here. Other than rantings, of course. Should I start writing love letters? Even if the person whom I want to write them to doesn't even know I exists? Or even if that person hasn't even crossed paths with me yet? The idea is actually appealing to me, to be honest. Writing an open letter to someone I haven't met yet... Not just any letter. Love letters. All dedicated to that future significant other.

Will that person even read it? Will he come across these letters, even if it's by chance? Will it become a way for me to meet him? Gosh! I'm such a weirdo for thinking like this. But I miss writing love letters, to be honest. I miss writing them without feeling that fear that... it would be rejected or anything. I only realized recently that I seemed to have developed a certain fear of writing love letters or even love confession letters again after that traumatic event from my first year high school that involved me giving a confession letter to my crush. Maybe I'll try to tell the full story here one of these days. It might help me recall the full effect of that event in my life after that.

Okay, I think I've written my thoughts here long enough. Now I think I have an idea on what to write about next.

No comments:

Post a Comment