Tuesday, August 18, 2026

journal entry #2476

As mentioned yesterday, walang pasok ngayon sina Second Sister at TP. At mukhang wala rin silang pasok bukas dahil nag-iba na naman ang takbo ng panahon.

Umaraw nga ng ilang oras. Hindi naman consistent. Just something to drive someone crazy with all these weather changes.

Maybe because I didn't go out at all today, and haven't done that much babysitting since my second sister and TP were here, I was able to watch 10 episodes of Expedition Unknown. How did I do that? I guess this is something I kept on forgetting to mention. I actually played the videos in 1.5x speed. And believe it or not, I still get to understand the whole thing.

Also, because of that, I didn't get to do any writing or reading. I did, however, downloaded 6 ebooks and posted Chapter 125 of tlsote on Dreame. I mean, finally.

Got to finally download all available episodes of Legendary Locations and the first 4 episodes of Expedition Files. I might decide to redownload episodes of Destination Truth before proceeding to download episodes of Expedition X.

No comments:

Post a Comment