Thursday, August 20, 2026

journal entry #2478

Not really sure what to make of the fact that in 9 days, I would be turning 34 — and still nothing much has been going on in my life. Kind of crazy, right? And then there's also the overnight beach trip that we would be having this Saturday — if it actually goes on. But hey, I think it will.

I did get to start another chapter of TLSOTE after finally adding the last sentences to finish Chapter 126 of that story. However, now I'm debating if this new chapter that I started should be Chapter 127 or 128. And I think I should already start following the title outlines I made for that story for me to be able to write faster.

Went out to head to the market to buy some additional ingredients for dinner tonight and some other nights, as well.

By the way, it was still raining on and off and the sun would also show up on and off. Definitely enough to drive someone nuts in a way.

Ended up watching 6 episodes of Expedition Unknown and started downloading episodes of the second season of Expedition Files. Better to collect episodes for me to watch while I'm on a trip.

I did get to do some reading, but not fully reading a chapter. This time, I chose to start reading Volume 2 of A Journey Through Another World.

No comments:

Post a Comment