Wednesday, August 19, 2026

journal entry #2477

What should I expect? It's still raining, so I can't really do anything about it. Even with that, napilitan pa rin akong lumabas dahil kailangan kong pumunta sa palengke. As per usual, buying missing condiments and ingredients.

Didn't get to do another round of writing once again dahil hindi ko na alam kung ano ang nangyayari sa akin at sa utak ko. O siguro hindi ko pa rin magawang puwersahin ang sarili ko na maging consistent in this one. Kind of crazy, if you ask me.

Wala na namang pasok si TP but as for my second sister, since nasa accounting siya nakatoka, kailangan niyang pumasok para sa aayusing pampasuweldo sa mga empleyado. At least, that's what I heard.

I did get to read a chapter of Volume 12 of "The Weakest Tamer".

I ended up watching about 6 episodes of Expedition Unknown and also downloaded the episodes for Expedition Unknown: Search For The Extraterrestrial. There was another one I want to download soon and that was Expedition Unknown: Hunt For The Yeti. I wanted to search for the last part of the "Search For The Afterlife" mini series of EU. But I can't seem to find it. I'll just download the other episodes for Seasons 2-4 of Expedition Files for now after the Yeti one.

No comments:

Post a Comment