Wednesday, October 2, 2024

023: more novellas done reading and some blog entry series plan

Good evening, guys! Welcome back to my blog.

Okay, why does that sounds like I was talking in front of the camera like a Youtuber or something? To be honest, it felt strange. I don't know why. Anyway, it seems that it's starting to become a habit of mine to write on my blog at 11 PM or past 11 PM. And it shouldn't be that way, to be honest. But I guess when I'm caught up with something, I tend to lose track of time. And we all know that it could be a good or a bad thing, depending on the context.


Even so, I still managed to read more novellas today. Seven of them, to be precise. And believe it or not, two of them were something I read almost as soon as I woke up this morning. Weird. I would usually dread to even open my phone and have its light shine on my face and would make me hut my eyes. But that's what happened when I woke up at around 5 AM. Of course, as you can guess, I gave all of them ⭐⭐⭐ ratings. As if there was anything new with that. Then again, as I've mentioned before (have I?), I still haven't found an erotic romance that I would give ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ as soon as I read it. I don't know, but I think it might still take some time for me to find it. Of course, I'll let you know when that happens.

Aside from these novellas, I would also continue to read "Ink and Bone" and I just started reading the fourth volume of "By The Grace Of The Gods". Sorry, but I just can't resist reading the continuation of the last volume of that light novel. Then again, at least I was enjoying reading it. I'm proceeding slow with reading "Ink and Bone", though. But... I guess I could say that I'm starting to like it. I mean, one character there was really getting on my nerves, even when I know that there was a reason for that. Scholar Wolfe kind of gives of something of a Severus Snapes vibes. I don't know why I felt that way about him, though. Of course, I'm only 20% of the book, so I still have a long way to go ㅡ and an ample amount of time for me to know if my hunch was right about the guy.

I was just doing some rewriting when I thought about my daily blogging and that Sentai crossover one-shot fanfic that I just started writing while I was riding a jeepney heading home this afternoon. I know I sort of stopped watching the succeeding Super Sentai series after Ryusoulger. I wasn't sure why it happened, though. I definitely didn't shift interest or anything like that. Could it be that I wasn't liking the several series that were aired after Ryusoulger? Maybe. But I can tell that there was more to that and I couldn't seem to pinpoint it at the moment. By the way, I just remembered that I haven't also watched the series that was aired before Ryusoulger. Seriously, I have no idea what happened.

But let's get to the topic.

The reason why I thought about that was because I was planning to watch those other series in the franchise that I haven't watched one episode at a time. And that means, I have to do that on the series before Ryusoulger aired (Kaito Sentai Lupinranger VS Keisatsu Sentai Patranger) and also the five series that succeeded Ryusoulger (Mashin Sentai Kiramager, Kikai Sentai Zenkaiger, Avataro Sentai Donbrothers, Ohsama Sentai King-Ohger, and Bakuage Sentai Boonboomger). Wow! Like 6 episodes in one day? On top of reading books? You're kidding me, right?

Then again, I would only do short comments/reviews on each episode, anyway. At least, that was the plan for now. I can do it, I think. But I still like to have a plan of attack on how I would approach that. If I'm going to do this, I might be able to catch up with the currently airing Sentai series (Boonboomger) without a hitch and comment on it each week after writing short comments on currently 31 episodes that were posted. I still have to figure out on what to do with that, though.

Anyway, you could say that there is something to watch out for (or not) on this blog. I just felt that it might be to repetitive if I only post about books and parts of my daily life. I mean, this blog originally have various topics that I would write about based on my personal opinions, experiences and such. Adding an already existing topic wouldn't hurt, I think. Of course, it would be in a separate entry from this. Or should I combine them? 😕🤔

For now, this is all I have to write about. It's already quarter to 12 midnight, anyway. Thank you for reading this entry till here. See you tomorrow! Happy book reading. 😊✌️💕📚📖

No comments:

Post a Comment