Wednesday, October 9, 2024

030: happy 1st daily blogging monthsary!

Good evening! And today is officially the day that I should be celebrating my one month of daily blogging! Yay! 👏🎉👏🎉

My goodness! I actually achieved a milestone here. So the next one should be the day that I'd be celebrating each of my hundredth days of daily blogging until I reach 1,000 days of daily bloggingg. Of course, I know it could still take some more time (approximately two years). But I'm going to reach that. I mean, I did succeed in daily journaling for 1,000 days. I know I can do the same for daily blogging. This is actually a little bit easier than vlogging, to be honest.


As per usual, I finished reading several novellas today. Only two of them were erotic romance, thank goodness! 😂😂 I mean, I did say that I have to step back from reading a lot of them in one day for a bit. So yes, maybe I can do it one to two stories a day. I guess that's doable. I did sort of avoid reading erotic romance for a long time and also avoided writing them, as well. But maybe the reason for me to feel that was because I haven't had some sort of exposure (and I mean proper exposure) to written materials regarding the genre. Now maybe I could do the same to billionaire romance, mafia romance, vampire romance and werewolf romance. Still thinking about it.

Anyway, here's my take on each of the novellas I read today:
  1. An Unexpected Wedding by Susan Hatler - ⭐⭐⭐⭐; I guess overthinking is already a part of Holly's traits, huh? Then again, with anything related to weddings, I think I can understand her a bit since I've seen two of my younger sisters go through something similar when they were preparing to get married back then. Dave is a sweetheart, as ever. Also understanding and, in a way, innovative in making Holly happy.
  2. The Italian's Passionate Return by Elizabeth Lennox - ⭐⭐⭐⭐; I hate the leads and how they approached their current situation, but I love their story. I guess that's my take on the reason why I decided to give it this rating. Then again, does that even make any sense?
  3. An Unexpected Joy by Susan Hatler - ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐; This short story was an example of how things, no matter how much we want it, doesn't always come to us in the timing that we want. How they wanted the house so much and how they wanted to build a family with their little one so much, as well. Trust the divine timing, possible in a state of yourself where you don't stress so much about things and how it will turn out for us.
  4. An Unexpected Baby by Susan Hatler - ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐; Inspiration and realization usually comes when one least expect it. At least, this last short story in the series of Holly and Dave's story had showed me that. The other baby was mentioned in the previous short story. But I didn't realize that the baby the title was pertaining to could be related to that. I really thought that it was another baby of their own. But I love how this series ended.
  5. Bought And Paid For by Jordan Marie and Jenika Snow - ⭐⭐⭐⭐; That... was a long play-by-play for their erotic scenes. I mean, three? Four chapters? Then again, it was written that way so I don't think I should complain. 😁✌️ Not so much of a drama as it progressed, which I like. I guess that's a good thing.
By the way, I would still continue reading other longer books that are in my currently reading list. Today, I did continue reading the fourth volume of "By The Grace Of The Gods" and the first book of Red Rock Mysteries titled "Haunted Waters". But for some reason, I would stop after reading two to three pages. I wonder why.

Okay. I know it's not much of a way to celebrate a blogging milestone. But honestly, I haven't prepared anything for this. Maybe I should do something for when I reach my 100th day of daily blogging. It could be related to reading or maybe even writing or something personal. I still have the remaining 70 days out of the hundredth to think about it.

That's it for me tonight. Thank goodness I managed to actually write this earlier than usual. I mean, it's almost quarter to 10 in the evening here. Now I don't have anything to worry about before I sleep.

See you tomorrow! Happy book reading. 😊✌️💕📚📖

No comments:

Post a Comment