Friday, September 27, 2024

018: merging yesterday and today's reading progress

Good evening! And yes, I know it's already late. At the moment, it's 10:09 PM and I still haven't written in my journal. It sure sounds like I haven't made a good progress in my day in some way.

Okay, now why did that sounds like a rhyme or something?

Anyway, I still read today. I managed to even when things were slightly busy here since my mom and I (as we were the only ones in the house during the day) were preparing for her birthday tomorrow. I had to go to the market twice to buy the ingredients needed for the food that we would prepare for her birthday. So I won't be surprised if I end up writing another entry again tomorrow at night time.


I know I did mention that I read today... but I didn't expect that I would end up reading sci-fi erotica novellas. I mean... what the heck just happened to me? Then again, I would consider this as a genre that was out of my comfort zone. And regardless of the fact that I was uncomfortable in some parts, I did survive. That's what matters. 😂😂 By the way, I've given all of them ⭐⭐⭐. Yup, the uncomfortable part was what made me rate it that way. Of course, this is my personal opinion.


And because I've read these novellas, they covered my page count quota for today. Of course, I know I haven't mentioned my reading progress from yesterday since I didn't reach my quota. I only managed to read 22 pages out of 34. I was way too sleepy that I couldn't keep up and push through. With that, I ended up adding the remaining 12 pages to today's page count quota. So... 86+12 ã…¡ that makes it to 98 pages.

Of course, I still continued reading the third volume of "By the Grace of the Gods" when I wanted to give myself some sort of breather from all the erotica I read today. It's seriously a refresher to have this on my reading list.

I changed the number of books on my reading challenge again. From 35, I changed it to 40. I actually might have to change it again, depending on my reading speed. And I also did a reading challenge that I would call "color picker chooses the book I have to finish reading ã…¡ finally!" I started to do this challenge because I know I have to finish reading the books that were pending on my currently reading list before I pick a new book to read. But I'll post about the order of the books that I would read in another entry.

It's 10:30 PM, and I think I still have time to write in my journal, even if it's just a few words. So I'll be ending my entry here for tonight.

See you tomorrow! Happy reading. 😊✌️💕📚📖

No comments:

Post a Comment