Saturday, September 28, 2024

019: an entry before midnight ㅡ for real!

Yikes! It's nearly 11 PM here, currently raining because of the approaching storm and I haven't written anything. What the heck just happened to me?

The answer: I nearly forgot. Today was my mom's birthday and my first sister and her family were here. I call her my first sister since that's how I like to my younger sisters. I have 3 younger sisters, by the way. So I would refer to them as my first sister (the one born after me), my second sister (born after my first sister), and then my youngest sister. I'm the eldest of four girls, just to let you know. 😊✌️

Now back to the topic of my daily reading journey.

I did manage to read today even though it was a busy day because of my mom's birthday. I only need to read 25 pages, according to the random number generator.


Yup, something short. And I needed it, to be honest. Especially when I got tired from helping out with the food preparations.


I only focused on reading "By the Grace of the Gods" since I needed something lighter to read to rest my mind. I managed to read 27 pages, but I might continue reading later after this. I'm at the 56% mark of the book so it might take me a little while to finish reading this. Of course, it depends on what will happen in the next coming days. Let's hope I won't be that busy so that I can get this over with.


Oh! I almost forgot. I also read two erotic novellas (again! *hides*) when I woke up this morning. They were still written by Jessa Kane and I still can't believe I got to read something like this. 😱🙀 Crazy as heck! I gave them ⭐⭐⭐, as well, along with the other stories in the series. Yes, it was a series. I was surprised.

But you know what? Reading novellas like this has made me rethink about how I would want to write some of my stories. Especially the series ones. Of course, I still have to plan them out so I can make it work.

For now, I'm ending tonight's very late entry here. See you tomorrow! Happy reading. 😊✌️💕📚📖

No comments:

Post a Comment