Monday, September 30, 2024

021: just making sure i can make it today

Good evening! Here's another near midnight entry for you, guys.

I have tried my best for me to be able to read my 54 pages quota today and thanks to the help of the two novellas I read, I managed to do so. I was thinking that I won't be able to do that since I didn't read that other book that much. I'm laying that down right from the start. Well, maybe I should also blame the storm and the coldness that goes with it as the rain fell down hard. It made me just want to wrap myself in my thick blanket and sleep. I'm not even joking. That's how cold it is here at the moment.

Now for sure, this is going to be a short entry. But I think it's okay. At least I have something as an entry that details what had happened. You know, I was thinking of doing a throwback of some sort by posting a photo of some very old diary entries of mine and explaining the context of each. As long as they weren't such embarrassing entries, of course. 😳🤭😱 But maybe I should still try to figure out how to do that since I don't have any plans at the moment of recording/making videos about it. Maybe writing the story of the entries would dissipate the embarrassment that could go with it.


As for the books, I ended up reading two more erotic romance novellas. 😳🤭 Sorry. They just really came to me ㅡ the urge to read them, that is. I mean, I don't know why I was feeling sonething like wanting to DNF'd that book I'm currently reading even though I wanted to see through it till the end. Or could it be that I was feeling overwhelmed on the number of pages in that book? Maybe. Who knows. So reading novellas somehow lessen that burden in a way, I think.

Like usual, I gave the two novellas a rating of ⭐⭐⭐. I don't know if I'll even find novellas that I would give ⭐⭐⭐⭐ or ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ ratings. Wait! I remember giving "The Exception To The Rule" by Christima Lauren a ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ rating on Goodreads. But I think I should make it an exception since it wasn't so much of a steamy, spicy novella. I don't know if I would still be able to find erotica/erotic romance novellas a higher rating other than ⭐⭐⭐. But maybe I'll just have to continue reading more. I won't be able to know if I don't read more of it, right?

So I think that's it for now. It's already 11:24 PM here and supposed to be sleeping already. And yet here I am, still writing just so I can post something here. In any case, see you tomorrow! Happy reading and stay safe. 😊✌️💕📚📖

No comments:

Post a Comment