Wednesday, September 25, 2024

016: what the heck? i actually read steamy novellas? 😱😮🤯

Here we are with another... really late entry. As if there was something new with that. I didn't sleep through when I woke up at 5 AM. But it seemed that my mind was still in dreamland the whole time and all I did was to contemplate about a lot of things.

I watched some reading vlogs yesterday ㅡ reading challenges, mainly. This time, I came across a reading challenge about reading 60 books in 60 days. That means 30 books in 30 days. Right off the bat, it was crazy. Without a doubt. But if I really want to tackle down my insane amount of TBR in a (somewhat) desperate manner, then this challenge could seriously be the one for me. And as I want a challenge, I want to choose the books I'd read using a generator or something. By author or series or just some random standalone book. Oh, yeah. Even novellas and Christmas stories. Let's see how I'm actually going to do this.


But seriously, what came over me yesterday to read these 3 novellas? And it's not even Christmas yet. Then again, that's not the case here in 🇵🇭 since most of you know (I think) that people here would start celebrate Christmas as soon as the -BER months hit. Maybe that's what hit me yesterday to actually decide to read these three steamy Christmas novellas. Yup, I was not myself, I guess. But I rated all of these novellas ⭐⭐⭐. Maybe it was a bit much of a spice for me, to be honest. Not to mention, the grumpy guys. I mean, hello? I still don't get why there are people who root for the grumpy guys in stories. Okay, one of them was arrogant ㅡ basing it on the title of one of the novellas. And yes, the bed scenes are just intense for my brain, as funny and sad as that sounds. 😒😒 Maybe that was why I ended up questioning myself why I decided to read this. Then again, doing this has only made my reading challenge ahead of schedule. One more book and I'd be able to reach my goal for this year.

And yes, I still continued reading the same two light novels from the other day as I was busy doing something else. Yup, watching reading challenge vlogs. I mean, thanks to that, I ended up wanting to do a reading challenge for myself. At least, that's one of them. I was actually thinking of doing about 4 reading challenges and record (by that, I mean write the details 😁✌️) my progress every day. That would be something I'd call crazy, you know.


To be honest, it's already 3:22 PM here where I live and I've only read 5 pages of "By The Grace Of The Gods" since I woke up. I was not feeling it. And to think I have to read these many pages today. I guess I have to focus on reading just one of the light novels later after this if I'm not keen on reading novellas or any other books that are on my ongoing reads, for that matter.

Maybe I should try planning my Christmas TBR (for my "Christmas stories every day for 25 days until Christmas" challenge) and even my "60 books for 60 days" challenge. I think I should also do a "1 Nancy Drew book a day" and even a "1 Hardy Boys a day" reading challenges. See? I told you I have a lot of reading challenges that I wanted to do.

Maybe I'd be able to, with proper planning and such. But for now, I'll end the entry here. See you tomorrow! Happy reading. 😊✌️💕📚📖

No comments:

Post a Comment